Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Capture the Moments

Have you ever felt like life is moving so quickly that you seem to miss out on so many precious moments? 

It seems like just yesterday I was a 16 year old girl freaking out about driving on the interstate and what my first date would be like.  (Panic!)



It seems like just yesterday I was unpacking boxes and moving into my college dorm, trying to grasp the fact that I was actually on my own, responsible for myself!  (Scary thought.)



It seems like just yesterday I was standing, for the first time, in a classroom of my own... No materials, no decor, no CLUE what I was doing.  (Poor kids.)



It seems like just yesterday I was crying in a room with my Dad as he was preparing to walk me down the aisle to give me over to the new man in my life.  (Praise Jesus he said "I do!")



I am such a sentimental person, and it makes me crazy to realize that all of these moments are in my past.  I'm an adult now... a MARRIED woman... THIS IS IT!  This is the life you dream of as a little girl, and now I'm living it!  Life is just beginning, and I don't want to miss any of the wonderful moments, grand or simple. 

SO..... I guess that's why I'm creating this blog.  There's nothing extraordinary about what I have to say, so if you choose to read this, don't expect to be astounded.  I'm simply choosing to capture the moments and have a place to store them. 

Let's see what happens!
(PS...We ran out of sunlight on our actual wedding day, so we didn't get to take pictures of just the two of us.  Luckily, D and I got the chance to dress back up in our wedding-fancy as our friend, Matt Tobias, traversed with us throughout the greater Middle Tennessee area to snap some FANTABULOUS shots!  This is one of my favorites!)

3 comments:

  1. Kewshey. This is your best plan yet (ish).... and I can't wait to read! I know you'll get busier after the summer ends but I promise that it's worth it to find brief moments to blog even then. You'll love having all these memories documents, I know you.
    Love!!!
    (PS: This was a test to see if your blog hates me as much as mine hates you...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well apparently my blog is nicer than yours ;) Thanks for the encouragement! We'll see how this goes!!!

    ReplyDelete